Hyatt Team Leader- Security in AHMEDABAD, India
• -Checks and accounts for all inventories in the Security Office.
• - Records all occurrences of security interest in the log book for the information of the security personnel and management.
• - Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• - Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• - To regularly monitor the Hyatt Guest Satisfaction survey report and to ensure the minimum benchmark scores are achieved and implement action plans as directed to achieve constant improvement year on year.
• - To ensure the minimum benchmark scores of the Consumer Audit are achieved, and implement action plans as directed to constantly improve the results Year on Year.
• - To keep abreast of the Hotel Guest feedback, complaints, views, etc. posted on websites, print or electronic media or any other available communication channels.
• - Through hands-on management, supervises closely all your subordinates in the performance of their duties in accordance with Hotel Policies & Procedures and applicable laws.
• - Ensures the Security Officers are at areas of their assignment at all times.
• - Ensures patrol been carried out in all public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel. Ensures that all Security personnel look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
• - Patrols public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
• - Assists the Security Manager/Assistant Managers-Security during his tour of duty.
• - Ensures the smooth running of all operational procedures within the department and in-relation to other departments.
• - Conducts enquiries and checks on all security and fire related incidents and submit initial reports.
• - Conducts roll-call/daily briefing during each shift on the hotel’s activities/functions of the day to the security officers 15 minutes before the commencement of their duties.
• - Assists/Organises the Security Fire Fighting Team in the event of an emergency.
• - Ensures all Fire Exits are clear from obstruction at all times.
• - Assists management and enforcement offices in emergency situations.
• - Assists in the investigation of any accidents and security incidents involving hotel guest and employees.
• - Questions any suspicious character in a polite manner; Refuses entry if the subject is not able to provide reasonable reply; Requests for assistance immediately if the situation arises.
• - Assists in employee bag checks and periodic locker searches and ensures that they are carried out according to the hotel’s Policy and Procedure.
• - Monitors and controls the movement of all employees leaving and entering the hotel through the employee entrance.
• - Assists to oversee the punctuality and appearance of your subordinates, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• - Monitors and motivates the performance of your subordinates.
• - Supports the implementation of The People Brand, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values.
• - Ensures that employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• - Assists in the feedback on the results of the Employee Engagement Survey and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• - Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
• - Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
• - Is conversant with every detail of the hotel’s layout and the location and function of sprinkler system, smoke detectors, fire fighting equipment, emergency exits, fire control room, fire indicator panels, emergency evacuation, public address systems, emergency assembly area outside the hotel, fire/bomb threat and security procedures, hotel service lifts and first aid equipment.
• - Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
• - Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
Primary Location: IN-GJ-Ahmedabad
Organization: Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AHM000734
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.