Hyatt Finance Internship - available immediately in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
After opening Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht in October 2012 and Hyatt Place in January 2014, we are opening our third Hyatt hotel in Amsterdam: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, the place to connect!
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam will offer 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites, one Regency Executive Suite and one Presidential Suite. The hotel will feature meeting and ballroom space, a restaurant, bar and fitness center. The restaurant and bar, inspired by the Dutch Colonial Dining Hall will offer culinary specialties, with Dutch and Indonesian influences.
For our beautiful property we are looking for aFinance Traineeas of May 2017
In this role you will assist the Finance Team with their day-to-day activities. You will work on various departmental related operational projects and support the team in different, challenging ways. Daily tasks will include but are not limited toprocessing work flow analysis and optimization,assisting with month-end financial reportsand auditing department budget to actual expenses.
- Is currently enrolled in an accredited program related to the hospitality or tourism industry or Finance
- Seeks opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to keep work on track. Must be extremely figure and detail oriented
- Communicates messages effectively, verbally and in writing
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength.
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality
- Proficiency in English is necessary, proficiency in Dutch is preferred
- Only candidates with a valid residence and working permit for The Netherlands can be considered for this internship. Please bear in mind that the hotel is located in the center of Amsterdam and accommodation cannot be provided.
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000227