Hyatt Event Set-Up Houseperson in ATLANTA, Georgia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Houseperson - Events is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must possess a true desire to satisfy the needs of others and exhibit excellent guest service skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must have ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight for extended periods of time.
- Must be flexible with availability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed due to the demands of business.
- Previous experience in hospitality or similar environment preferred.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Organization: Grand Hyatt Atlanta
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ATL003717