Hyatt Utility Engineer in ATLANTA, Georgia
Monitor, operate and maintain central plant equipment to include low pressure boilers and ancillary equipment, centrifugal chillers and associated pumps, cooling towers and associated pumps. Additional responsibilities include maintenance of HVAC equipment, scheduling start/stop of AHUs serving meeting space, basic inspections and maintenance of life safety systems and logging and monitoring of building utility consumption.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of a 4 th Class Boiler Operator License
- Minimum of four years operator/maintenance experience performing PM’s, troubleshooting and repairs in a commercial, industrial or institutional facility on chillers, pumps, air handlers, boilers, generators, etc.
- Must demonstrate the following essential knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of chilled and hot water systems
- Understanding of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, (HVAC), operation to include theory of operation and controls
- The ability to use test equipment including, but not limited to, multi-meters, temperature and pressure probes, and circuit tracers
- Basic understanding of electrical distribution systems, three phase and single phase, up to 600 volts
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and diagrams
- Ability to use technical manuals to diagnose and repair equipment
- Ability to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Organization: Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Management
Req ID: ATL003754
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.