Hyatt Concierge – Full Time in AUCKLAND, New Zealand
PARK HYATT AUCKLAND IS SET TO OPEN IN 2019.
We have a new opportunity in soon to be Auckland's most luxurious hotel!
- Luxury Hotel pre-opening
- Excellent development & Career opportunities. *About Park Hyatt *
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
- Some of the responsibilities include:*
- Provides information and assistance to Park Hyatt Auckland's guests ensuring the highest possible standard of service and professionalism at all times.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining empathetic conversations and relationships, offering a personalised and pre-emptive service that is tailored to suit the individual preferences of each guest.
- Knowledgeable of all Park Hyatt Auckland offerings, Auckland's restaurants, attractions and arrange guest services through a wide variety of recommended vendors.
* Diploma or certificate in Hospitality or Tourism management * Previous experience as a Concierge within a five star hotel environment * Excellent written/communication and guest relations skills * Extremely organised and well developed computer knowledge A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: NZ-N-Auckland
Organization: Park Hyatt Auckland
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: AUC000105
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.