Hyatt Administrative Assistant (Engineering) in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This person must maintain calendars/meetings schedules. Organizational skills, computer proficiency, and communication skills are a must.
The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining the Engineering Budget, dispatching engineers, and overseeing Engineering Office organizational aspects, and will be responsible for Engineering Contract Administration.
* Provide administrative support at an Executive level
* Solely responsible for month end closing, processing invoices, p-card coding, and maintaining checkbook.
* Primary point person for vendors and contractors.
* Create, upload, and manage contracts with vendors. * Efficiently process parts and materials requisitions; receive and organize orders as they come in. * Oversee intendant and recycle/donation efforts; upload data to EcoTrack on a monthly basis. * Conduct regular walk-throughs of the hotel and enter any issues in to HotSos. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities * Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance * $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance * Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes * Discounted Room Nights * Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria * Paid Time Off * Flexible Schedules * 401(k)
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication skills * Proficient knowledge of computer applications and the ability to learn new programs quickly. * Previous administrative or applicable experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003375
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.