Hyatt Bartender in AUSTIN, Texas
Miraval Austin is currently looking for Full Time & Part Bartenders to work flexible shifts. Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for conversation, creativity and allows for building on one’s style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.* *If you have experience as a bartender, we would love to hear from you!
Miraval Austin is a non-tipping/service charge property, so we offer a competitive base pay to help insure income stability.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including –
- Unlimited Vacation timefor full-time colleagues. Paid time off for part-time colleagues.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Free parking and colleague meal.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP. Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Refined verbal communication skills.
Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Make craft cocktails and be knowledgeable about all spirits offered.
- Knowledge and desire to learn and speak about wine and beer.
- Tend to guests in bar area and provide great service through meaningful and efficient guest interactions.
- Serve and have full knowledge of bar food menu and Grab & Go offerings.
- Bartend at satellite events as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area and rotation and stocking of all bar inventory.
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends, including holidays.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004749
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.