Hyatt Dishwasher in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware.
This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Must be able to work evening and Weekend shifts.
You're more than welcome.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others. * Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. * Maintain cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, cookware, kitchen floors, etc. * Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekends. * Ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight. * Previous experience preferred. * Food Handler certification required.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003315