Hyatt Server - Room Service (Overnight) in AUSTIN, Texas
Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
The Overnight In Room Dining Server is responsible for presenting guest food and beverage preferences timely and to temperature. Servers engage in casual conversation and enhance the experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general in room dining preparation, removal of serving trays, and maintaining a sanitary environment. The Overnight Servers responsibilities will also include answering the phones, recording guest food and/or beverage orders and offering menu suggestions. This position also processes forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. The Overnight In Room Dining Server is the final point of contact for the experience and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Must be able to work Sundays and Mondays from 10pm - 7am for this position.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills. * Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight. * Must be able to work Sundays and Mondays from 10pm - 7am
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: AUS003562
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.