Hyatt Assistant Banquet Manager in AVON, Colorado
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Banquet Manager assists in the oversight of the entire banquet and convention services department, which includes staffing, training, scheduling, ensuring high quality service, posting banquet checks, and resolving guest problems.
Previous high-volume food & beverage management experience required; previous banquet management or supervisory experience preferred. Candidates must possess excellent communication and organization skills and have computer proficiency with MS Office.
This position requires open schedule availability; shifts can include early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays. The ability to stand or walk considerable amounts of time and push and lift a moderate amount of weight is required.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plans, free hotel night stays, and much more.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You’re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- 1-2 years of recent Banquet Leadership preferred in a luxury hotel.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001453