Hyatt Greeter- 8100 Restaurant (Full Time) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver CreekResort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./
/ / At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction. If you have worked as a restaurant host or restaurant hostess, your skills are invaluable to the position of Greeter at Hyatt. Your restaurant job experience will give you the tools to be successful as a restaurant Greeter at Hyatt.
This is a great opportunity to use your restaurant host or restaurant hostess job experience to begin a career at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hostess job, Click Apply Now and complete an application for the Greeter position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001872
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.