Hyatt Personal Butler in BEIJING, China
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Personal Butler is responsible to tak care of the guest according to the established concept statement, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Native Mandarin Chinese speaker.
Primary Location: CN-11-Beijing
Organization: Park Hyatt Beijing
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: BEI000824
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.