Hyatt Events Set Up (Houseperson) in BURLINGAME, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Event Set Up (Houseperson) is primarily responsible for but not limited to setting up and breaking down of all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc as well as maintaining perfect cleanliness of all meeting spaces. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift moderate to heavy weight. This is a very fast paced position.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with guests and clients
- Ability to lift, pull, and push at least 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Primary Location: US-CA-Burlingame
Organization: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: BUR000621
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.