Hyatt Internship Finance (W/M) in CHANTILLY, France
As an Intern, you will beresponsible for contributing to the smooth operation of the department in accordance with the strategies of the Hyatt Group and the brand standards. You will also be responsible for providing an excellent level of administrative support to your clients:
- Verification of event invoices and calculation of commissions for agencies,
- Preparation of pro-forma invoices,
- Entry of expense reports/taxi,
- Reconciliation of the World of Hyatt Loyalty Program,
- Monthly support at closing,
- Help with purchases (quotes and purchases),
- Creation of client and provider accounts,
- Implementation of procedures (Sops),
- Processing / verification of daily reports,
- Credit checks on bank cards,
- Other one-off projects (income audit assistance…).
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Finance, Commerce or Hospitality/Tourism management, - Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must, - Proficiency in English is mandatory; a third language is an asset.
Primary Location: France-Hauts de France-Chantilly
Organization: Hyatt Regency Chantilly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHA002485
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.