Hyatt Cluster Revenue Analyst in CHENNAI, India
Primarily analytics with some systems management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred in a hotel operations position preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred with Excel, Access, and related data management systems
- Technically skilled in managing all systems related to Revenue Management preferred
- Educates team members on the strategies and trends of the hotel and local lodging market as a whole
Manage day-to-day operations of revenue management function and produce reporting that supports hotel’s business development by gathering relevant market intelligence to support the revenue teams.
- Provide relevant analysis to guide the cluster revenue managers and the team to formulate appropriate transient and group inventory restrictions and pricing strategies towards the goal of increasing market share and maximizing revenues for the hotel(s)
- Assist with the implementation of the hotel sales strategy and pricing recommendations across all channels, Hyatt key revenue systems and market segments.
- Analyze results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to the revenue teams
- Provide analysis covering each of the four major OTA channels to ensure that the hotels are maximizing revenue and marketing exposure from each of Hyatt's top partners
- Analyze recent trends for all revenue streams and provide detailed analysis to assist the Revenue Managers in the revenue forecasting process for the hotels. This includes the 11 day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed
- Work with all relevant BI tools and gather market intelligence to support the revenue teams
- Provide detailed analysis on group pick-up and wash trends
- Develop analysis for the business/leisure on-property that allows them to better evaluate new and existing accounts
- Attend Weekly Hotel Strategy meetings when possible and provide any analysis required for this meeting
- Review all bookings that fall out of established group booking guidelines and provide feedback to the Director of Revenue Management/Revenue Manager
- Assist with effectively managing and maintaining Hyatt Revenue Management systems including PRIO, Reserve in accordance with Hyatt Revenue Management Standards
- Provide analysis for the front office team to maximize revenue from the following programs; Front Desk up-sell programs, No-show & Cancellation charges, and sell out management effectiveness.
- Collaborate and provide analysis for the Convention Services Team/Space Manager to ensure that hotel meeting space is properly utilized to maximize room and food and beverage revenue potential
- Ensure accurate maintenance of Prio and Strategic Worflow across hotels.
- Manage daily STR extranet
- Produce weekly meeting reports and produce monthly marketing reports
- Update forecast and rates in all relevant systems
Primary Location: IN-TN-Chennai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Chennai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHE001176
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.