Hyatt Director, Change and Culture in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Director, Change and Culture is responsibe to develop, communicate and execute the enterprise change strategy and initiatives. This includes providing guidance, tools and support, as well as helping to build change leadership capabilities.
- Serve as a role model for change agility and develop change capability in others.
- Provide guidance, tools and support for enterprise-wide change initiatives based on the environment, type of change, groups affected by the change, resource availability, etc.
- Work to understand the change leadership needs and capabilities of the organization, identify gaps, and develop effective interventions to address them.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of global change leadership resources.
- Identify a global network of change champions and form change agent networks.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, evaluate results, present findings and make recommendations.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track change adoption and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Leader Development team to design and execute a 360-degree colleague survey that measures the ability of leaders to drive a culture of care in order to acheive business results.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in enterprise HR to ensure alignment with our purpose, values and business goals.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- 10 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 2 – 4 years of hands on experience enabling large scale change in a matrixes environment
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (experience with the Bridges model is a plus)
- Experience in hospitality or a related industry is a plus
- BA/BS required, preferably in organizational effectiveness, communication or human resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with SharePoint or other document sharing program preferred
- Ability to travel internationally (10%)
- Conceptual, strategic and creative thinker, capable of developing plans that deliver results
- High level of business acumen
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, rapidly changing, fast-paced, complex corporate environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and intellectual ability, coupled with the confidence and demeanor to inspire trust at multiple levels in the organization.
- A team player able to work for and through others
- Ability to manage competing opinions and priorities to effectively meet deadlines
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Human Resources
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: CHI008321
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.