Hyatt Feasibility Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
Provide support to the Americas regional development team and other key departments by:
- Researching and analyzing regional demographic and economic trends;
- Researching and analyzing regional & local lodging supply and demand issues;
- Providing market-based facility programs and recommendations for all new Hyatt development projects; and,
- Preparing and presenting pro forma analyses for all Hyatt-related investment and development activity.
The primary job responsibilities are:
- Prepare pro formas for proposed Hyatt deals throughout North, Central and South American markets as needed.
- Prepare relevant committee memos and other development-related presentations.
- Participate in and provide the analysis and recommendations that support ad hoc projects.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Required: 5 years hospitality experience in Feasibility, Valuations, Operations Analysis, Asset Management, or Development-related roles.
- Preferred: 3 years hotel feasibility/underwriting experience
- Required: BA or BS in Hospitality or Real Estate
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese highly desired
- Required: Strong Excel modeling skills, PowerPoint/Word.
- Preferred: Access Databases, Hyperion.
- Required: Must be able to travel 30% of the time.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment in the best interest of Hyatt Hotels Corp, mediate disagreements between departments on development related issues.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008220
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.