Hyatt Manager, Loyalty Marketing in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Manager of Loyalty Marketing for Hyatt Hotels is a highly motivated, strong communicator and strategic thinker looking for an exciting opportunity with a globally recognized hotel company. The Manager is responsible for leading small to large scale loyalty program initiatives, involving project management, developing and executing highly integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns and offers, and collaborating with multiple internal and external resources to drive engagement, program growth and incremental stay activity from Hyatt’s World of Hyatt loyalty members.
This individual will also serve as a resource to internal Hyatt stakeholders to meet their objectives in targeting loyalty members by developing and executing communication plans. The Manager is an advocate for the loyalty brand and ensures all communications are upholding the brand standards. This person will need to understand the intricacies of the loyalty program including benefits, services, how to operationalize offers and leverage appropriate processes to successfully execute initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for consumer marketing, experience in digital marketing, has proven project management skills, ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, thinks outside of the box, and navigate a matrix organization. The Manager will collaborate and manage multiple external agencies and internal cross functional teams including, but not limited to, global loyalty program colleagues, Campaign analyst, Digital marketing, Ecommerce, customer service and operations and external creative, media and translation agencies.
• Develop and execute multi-channel communications and offers to support loyalty member customer journey including, tier achievement, award achievement, education, redemption, defection, etc.
• Support internal marketing stakeholders to meet their business objectives targeting loyalty members. Collaborate, develop strategic marketing plans, present proposal and manage execution of multi channel communications (i.e. Distribution, Hotel/field marketing, Brand teams, Airline, MGM, Avis, regional offers).
• Manage ongoing World of Hyatt loyalty website and App including content, functionality and branding. Lead ongoing website promotional, content and maintenance calendar to track placement opportunities, priorities and provide recommendations to loyalty team and internal marketing stakeholders.
• Review and report to loyalty team ongoing website metrics and leverage to determine necessary modifications.
• Plan, lead and manage development and execution of monthly membership newsletter, including developing messaging/offer matrix, determining targeted audience, manage multiple agencies, testing communications and reporting
• Support Director in new strategic loyalty engagement initiatives through project management and executing communication plans.
• Leverage data and analytics to optimize all marketing activities and report on campaign results. Understand operational needs of marketing programs to successfully execute campaigns.
• Integrate initiatives across all appropriate marketing, operational functions, customer service and coordinate globally with counterparts in Asia, Europe and Middle East
• Manage agency relationships including creative, email vendor and translations to effectively execute initiatives. Manage budget, estimates and invoices associated with initiatives
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and collaborate in team environment.
• Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values (included in all job descriptions).
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary (included in all job descriptions).
• 7 years of experience including at least 5 years focused in marketing communications, preferably within hospitality, consumer goods, marketing agency or retail.
• Experience across all marketing channels with significant experience in digital
• Project management experience on large scale initiatives
• Consumer marketing acumen including customer segmentation and analytics
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or a related field required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint•
Additional Comments and Requirements:
• Proven leadership skills
• Strategic thinker
• Creative/innovative approach to problem solving
• History of delivering results and implementing change
• Proven ability to collaborate across a highly matrixed organization
• Ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Marketing %26 Brand Strategy
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008276
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.