Hyatt Manager of Strategy and Analytics in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Manager, Revenue Management, Analytics will work closely with the Global Revenue Management Leadership team at the corporate office and the field to drive key analytics and strategic priorities. This position will also serve as partner to our VP, Distribution Strategy to provide support on strategic initiatives and track on-going business performance. He/She will demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, strategic agility, and written/verbal communication with all levels of the organization as a trusted business partner.
The Revenue Management team at Hyatt supports the property and above property teams by developing tools, insights and strategies to help drive the topline.
- Lead the analytical support needed on key projects and provide data driven recommendations to senior leadership
- Develop insights to identify areas of opportunity, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to take action
- Partner with the Distribution Strategy team to develop metrics/tools to measure performance of new and existing initiatives
- Develop a vision and roadmap for analytics across the revenue management group not limited to exploring opportunities to leverage machine learning in the hospitality space
- Drive the development and implementation of dashboards, KPI trackers and/or other analytical tools to provide enhanced strategic guidance and support to corporate and property users
Leadership and Communication
- Foster and grow cross-functional relationships between the revenue management team and other corporate partners to further revenue management team goals and strategies
- Ability to effectively communicate and present findings to all levels of organization
- Provide guidance and support to the other members of the Revenue Management team
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or STEM required
- MBA Preferred
- Microsoft Office suite, SQL
- Familiarity with Tableau or R a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel 25% of time
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008358
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.