Hyatt Regional Director of Field Marketing, Franchise Hotels in CHICAGO, Illinois
Summary Regional Director of Field Marketing, Franchise Hotels - will be responsible for local marketing consultation and brand standards for Hyatt full service franchise hotels within the Americas region. Accountabilities include working closely with assigned hotels to understand local business needs, trends and market conditions, and identifying potential revenue producing local marketing options, brand communication channels and other marketing opportunities. The position will report to the Vice President of Field Marketing, Americas.
- Assist hotels with their local marketing plan and budget to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Develop preliminary marketing plan and budget for new franchise openings or re-flags if hotel team is not in place , and coordinate any franchise hotel de-flags with regard to marketing follow up
- Counsel hotels on managing Hyatt preferred marketing agencies and suppliers, trouble shoot relationships and management as needed
- Communicate and facilitate brand initiatives and direction to applicable franchise hotels and assist the brand teams with institutionalizing brand standards and experiences in franchise hotels , and assess outcomes
- Understand business needs and competition for full service franchise hotels and help guide the development of franchise hotel marketing objectives and strategies as requested by the ownership group or hotel
- Share local marketing and brand best practices by providing turnkey solutions
- Help franchise hotels leverage corporate marketing tools, programs, campaigns and brand standards to effectively market their properties
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 10 years of marketing experience.
- Significant previous marketing experience in hotels, lodging or travel industry is preferred.
- Also preferred: Experience in e-commerce and digital marketing with demonstrable results and return on investment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Marketing or Communications degree preferred
- Superior Mirosoft Word , PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
- Salesforce, Sharepoint experience also preferred
- Proven depth and breadth of analytical ability to understand the hotel business or other related business categories and apply that knowledge to developing and executing marketing programs.
- Superior presentation and written communications skills.
- Must be able to furnish examples of specific results in developing and executing marketing plans
- Significant experience developing and producing advertising and marketing communications of all types
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong management, training and organizational skills, with an ability to heavily multi-task and teach.
- Record of innovative, fresh thinking and an ability to find new ways to solve old problems
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs from the ground up
- A can-do attitude, customer-service orientation and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel on demand up to 30-40% of the time
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Global Operations Center
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008274
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.