Hyatt Reservations Coordinator in CHICAGO, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This Candidate will manage group reservations and group rooms inventory as part of the convention services process, specifically:
- Establish initial contact with customer at file turnover
- Maintain relationship with customer, up to arrival, for all matters pertaining to guest room usage, including obtaining no-show and wash history, obtaining and managing changes to rooming lists, and tracking and managing the inventory for individual call-in groups.
- Prepare and submit group rooms recap reports, including the tracking/posting of group comps, and rebate/commission calculations.
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and Encore/Spirit
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and interface skills
- Understanding of rooms merchandising and yield management processes
- Open availability
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008377
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.