Hyatt Security Supervisor in CHICAGO, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of safety and security of the hotel. This person will respond to guest and employee emergencies, complete incident reports and supervise the security staff in the director's absence.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of security experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Park Hyatt Chicago
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008343
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.