Hyatt Senior Manager, Masterbrand Marketing in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Senior Manager of Masterbrand Marketing is a key strategic and creative leader of innovative thinking and visionary goals to drive the growth of the Hyatt brand and initiatives. This individual will be responsible for integrating communication channels to deliver a clear and consistent message while focusing on brand management, developing strategic integrated marketing plans and executing projects and initiatives to drive increased market share and revenue.
T he Senior Manager will be responsible for leading the creative strategy, development of all campaign initiatives and managing the ongoing day to day management and implementation of go-to-market integrated campaigns. With a heavy focus on customer needs, innovation and brand-specific design, the Senior Manager of Masterbrand Marketing will collaborate with Loyalty Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Consumer Research & Analytics, Corporate Communications, Operations, and Field Marketing to ensure all programs align across brands and are designed with the direct consumer segment in mind.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Supports and executes on the strategic direction for the brand management of the Masterbrand and B2C marketing plan as aligned to the overall corporate marketing goals.
• Leads campaign development of Masterbrand initiatives and oversees all B2C programs for non-loyalty direct consumers and owns the oversight and management of all components of each integrated campaign.
• Leads and champions cross-functional collaboration along the creative and planning process, constantly collaborating across digital, loyalty, brand, social, e-commerce, PR, and with external agency teams.
• Establishes a clear, efficient integrated marketing communications process that drives efficiencies and collaboration between stakeholders.
• Crafts creative communications framework designed to achieve business and marketing objectives.
• Collaborates across the organization to gather and establish an insights bank around media and market trends, cultural and consumer insights and ongoing analysis of competitor communications and advertising.
• Designs engagement opportunities with all Hyatt brands for target consumers.
• Develops brand-focused educational offerings for consumer clients.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
• 8 years brand/marketing experience required, extensive proven success leading agencies and go-to-market campaigns.
• Strong brand management experience.
• Must have a detailed understanding of all marketing tactics/channels. Able to connect the dots strategically, creatively and operationally.
• High EQ and excellent communicator and collaborator. Able to manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders at various levels.
• Must be able to direct multiple high profile projects at a time and thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated, results driven leader.
• Superior leadership, motivation, strategic planning, and general business abilities.
• Sound planning, forecasting, problem-solving, analytical, financial modeling, and technical skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams.
• Experience linking strategy to implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate cross-functionally and through all levels of management.
• Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, complex corporate environment.
• Ability to travel approximately 10-15%.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Marketing %26 Brand Strategy
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008272
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.