Hyatt Night Audit Supervisor in CLE ELUM, Washington
Employees shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. Employees will be responsible for exemplifying the Suncadia Resort Culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand requests.
- Oversee the completion of the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information to guest’s reservation.
- Verify that the auditors are swiping credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods.
- Oversee the handling of cash and making change.
- Audit the balance of assigned house banks.
- Oversee the acceptance and recording of vouchers, traveler checks, and other forms of payment.
- The posting of charges to guest rooms and/or house accounts as needed.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication.
- Input messages into the computer.
- Retrieve messages, mail and facsimiles for guests as requested.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency.
- Verify the closing of guest accounts at the time of check out.
- Ensure guest stay was enjoyable.
- Oversee the revenue audit function.
- Oversee the completion of audit, input information into general ledger system.
- Ensure the filing of paid invoices in night audit packs.
- Ensure the research and responds to charge inquiries on a timely basis.
- Ensure that copies of guest folios are sent in a timely basis via fax or mail.
- Other projects as assigned.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities: * Provide safety deposit boxes for guests while adhering to operating procedures. * Preform wake up calls as needed. * Operate facsimile machine to send, receive and log incoming transmissions. * Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function on the computer. * Other duties as assigned. * * * * * * Qualifications: * High school graduate. * Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal. * Provide legible communication and directions. * Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers). * College degree, Accounting major. * One-year Accounting experience. * Certification of previous training in computers. * Experience with computers, calculators or word processors. * Ability to: o Input and access information into the computer. o Maintain concentration and think clearly. o Focus on details and resolve numerical problems. o Prioritize, organize and follow up. o Maintain confidentiality of pertinent hotel data. o Promote positive relations with hotel staff. o Provide clear and pleasant telephone communication. o Perform job functions with minimal supervision. o Work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team. o Prior training in guest relations. Working Conditions: * Ability to sit for long periods of time. * Must be able to personally lift up to 40 lbs. on a frequent basis. * Must be able to occasionally lift over 40 lbs. with assistance. * Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces and reach on a continuous basis.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CLE001704
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.