Hyatt AM Entry Level Pastry Cook in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
• Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
• Consistent Hours (30-40 Hours Per Week)
• Paid Holidays, Sick Days & Vacation
• Located on Bus Line in Downtown Columbus
• Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage
• Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
• Educational Assistance
• Internal Promotional Opportunities
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Entry Level Pastry Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills as well as basic pastry skills. Basic understanding of a pastry/baking operation within the hotel is preferred but not required. This is a production position that requires total supervision and hands on training. Pastry Cooks practice the importance of producing a consistent, quality product that meets and exceeds the guests' expectation in a timely manner.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Requires fair communication skills. * No previous experience necessary. * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Capable of performing repetitious duties. * Ability to work in a team based environment.
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002491
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.