Hyatt Cafeteria Attendant in COLUMBUS, Ohio
At Hyatt, we believe in being authentic. Showing kindness, care, and thoughtfulness allows us to connect in just the right way. This is our passion, our purpose. We care for people so that they can be their best.
This culinary position requires basic communication and customer service skills and the ability to lift and carry moderate weight.
Food and beverage experience is a plus.
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
• Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
• Consistent Hours (30-40 Hours Per Week)
• Paid Holidays, Sick Days & Vacation
• Located on Bus Line in Downtown Columbus
• Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage
• Internal Promotional Opportunities
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including early evenings and weekends
• No previous experience necessary
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Capable of perforning repetitious duties
• Ability to work in a team based environment
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL003325
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.