Hyatt Corporate Leadership Training in DA NANG, Vietnam
We are looking for our future leaders! The Corporate Leadership Training Program is designed for graduates with potential to become an integral member of our leadership team. It is individually customized to provide them the additional development needed to progress rapidly within our company.
Program Overview The 12 - 24 month program will be customized to your own development needs, previous work experience and career objectives.
What we offer:
- I ndividually customized personal learning plan
- Intensive training in agreed area of specialization
- Exposure in various departments by rotations
- Team leading tasks and management project assignments
- Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentor
- Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programs
- Participation in hotel's Hyatt Thrive Corporate Responsibility programs and initiatives
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality major or related field
- Language Skills: A good working knowledge of English Language/ Proficiency in korean language.
- Experience: Relevant internship and work experience in hotel operations is an advantage
- Assignment: Eligibility to work at the same hotel upon graduation subject to local labour legislations
Primary Location: VN-60-Da Nang
Organization: Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: DAN000031
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.