Hyatt Banquet Cook in DALLAS, Texas
Thompson Dallas, the Texas debut at The National , a 52 story building boasting a midcentury-modern hexagon design, rising prominently above the Dallas skyline. Designed to encompass an entire city block, Thompson Dallas will offer 219 guestrooms including 52 suites, 2 defining dining options and 20,000 sq feet of stunning event space. Other amenities will include a resort style pool, custom curated fitness facility, spa, and dog park. Thompson Dallas will bring guests and community together through an inspired tribute to history, design and culture.
Cook positions will accurately and efficiently cook and assemble dishes that adequately meet the culinary and aesthetic stands of the Chef team. The Cook will further be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of mise en place for said dishes, the upkeep of your assigned station, and the effective and comprehensive closure of the kitchen, all of which facilitate a healthy work environment. Other requirements and specification will be delegrated and assigned based on the Cook role you are hired into.
• Execute food product that meets culinary standards
• Maintain understanding of cooking times and temperatures as dictated by Chef Team
• Maintain an understanding of proper kitchen opening and closure protocol
• Handle, store, and rotate all product properly
Additional Responsibilities, Skills, and Abilities:
• Report to scheduled shifts, meetings, and events on time and ready to work
• Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation and area
• Responsible for bringing personal cutlery tools/knife roll
•Culinary degree preferred but not required
•Upscale and/or fine dinning experiences preferred
•Food Handlers Certifications required at time of hire
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Thompson Dallas
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DAL003420
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.