Hyatt Concierge in DENVER, Colorado
This posting is for a Concierge at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. A Concierge is responsible for answering questions, giving directions and making detailed reservations and recommendations. This position requires knowledge of hotel services, local events and venues and transportation options. This offers the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and to indulge special requests.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and organization skills.
- Previous and consistent work experience involving direct guest or customer interaction is required.
- Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- This position requires the ability to quickly develop rapport with guests.
- This position involves constant standing.
Must have knowledge of Denver and surrounding area.
Candidates should have open availability, including weekends and holidays. An AM shift has a typical start time of 7AM and the PM shift has a typical start shift of 2PM. The schedule will vary based on business needs.
$13.00 per hour.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays and much more.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal and written communication skills.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: DEN005273
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.