Hyatt Housekeeper/Room Attendant in DENVER, Colorado
The Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness for assigned guest rooms, in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to identify written numbers.
- Previous hotel cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable making basic conversation with guests.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to stand or walk for the duration of the shift.
This is a day shift position; and requires availability all days of the week; including weekends and holidays.
$13.00 per hour.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal and written communication skills * Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DEN006444
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.