Hyatt Graphic & Web Designer in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
· Responsible for preparation and design of the following internal communication:Monthly Residence Newsletter, newsletters to be sent to Corporate Clients, etc.
· To ensure that all designed communication is error free and consistently of a high standard.
· To design all printed and electronic in-house promotional material as stipulated by the Asst. Marketing Communications Manager and/or the Marketing Director.
· To design all printed collateral for the various departments within the hotel as directed by the Asst. Marketing Communications manager.
· To look after all Photos the Department has received, store them on the Computer and keep the Photo library up to date.
· To assume responsibility of guardian of the Hyatt Brand logo and sub-brand logos, which includes responsibility for the correct use of all Hyatt logos and sub-brand logos in all communication.
· To assume and maintain guardianship of the Hyatt International graphics standards manual, ensuring that all suppliers and partners adhere to these standards and procedures outlined in this manual.
· To monitor all costs that fall within the graphic design responsibility and recommend/ institute measures to control them.
· To monitor the existing communication within the hotel that has been produced, and ensure that at all times the communication looks professional and is current.
· To ensure that deadlines on all projects are met.
· To continuously seek ways to assist the Departmental management maximize their revenues and profits.
· To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003418
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.