Hyatt Marketing Coordinator in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
The Market Communication Coordinator is responsible for both internal and external communication. This includes creating and implementing communication programs that effectively describe and promote the company and its products. It also includes performing a variety of tasks, such as the creation, development, and coordination of print and online demand generation content, email marketing, web site management, press releases, newsworthy articles, white papers, corporate videos, marketing collateral, event management, and marketing performance-related tracking metrics.
• Excellent communication, writing, copywriting and proofreading skills
• Social media savvy and up-to-date with the latest social trends (passionate about social media)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is a strong plus
• Strong phone photography & videography skills
• Great knowledge of the latest phone editing apps
• Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms, preferably with a knowledge of CMS
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
• Must have a high level of creativity
• Prior work experience as a Marketing Coordinator
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003902
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.