Hyatt Corporate Leadership Trainee - Rooms-Park Hyatt Hangzhou (Expatriate) in HANGZHOU, China
The Corporate Training Programme has been designed for those graduates with the greatest potential to become part of our top management team of tomorrow and provides them with the additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within our company.
The programme is customised to each individual's training needs, previous work experience and personal objectives, and is designed to accommodate the Trainee's own career aspirations and the company's professional standards of performance.
The pace of the programme, which sets a challenging schedule for each Trainee, is based on two phases: • Exposure in various departments of the hotel • An intensive period of training focusing on the Trainee's agreed area of interest.
The training includes both hands-on practical experience as well as opportunities for the Trainee to develop people management skills in a variety of learning environments.
In return we offers subsidised employee meals, structured orientation and training programmes and a positive, supportive and professional work environment.
- This program is open to graduates who have a master degree in hotel management.
- Native speaker of Mandarin and fluency of the English language are both required. Additional languages are an advantage.
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year Rooms working experience, ideally in a five star hotel environment.
- Successful applicants will have demonstrated leadership and involvement in extracurricular activities or organisations.
- Ability and willingness to relocate.
Primary Location: CN-33-Hangzhou
Organization: Park Hyatt Hangzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: HAN000262
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.