Hyatt Front Office Manager in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select Park Hyatt Saigon because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
The Front Office Manager manages the Front Office team, the hotels lobby and social space and the arrival experience and is highly present about the hotel. The position is instrumental in both personally delivering and facilitating through other colleagues engaging and intimate service and experiences to our guests. This is a “hands on” role responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Being responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel's Front Office operations.
- Bringing Purpose to life through leadership by creating the right environment, leading with care, living our values, caring for People to be at their best.
- To provide feedback to the team that spurs a growth mind-set, enjoys having a great conversation, increased quality and quantity of honest, frequent and timely feedback.
- Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
- Maintain guest room inventory.
- Personally delivering and facilitating through colleagues engaging and intimate service.
- Maintain information on prices, rates, special packages, programs, etc, while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas.
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve guest complaints.
- Create expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables.
- Ensures proper staffing levels for customer service goals.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
4 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience.
Service oriented style with professional presentations skills.
Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset.
Effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line.
Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills.
Primary Location: VN-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: HOC000257
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.