Hyatt Handyman in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The Engineer is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating departments.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Handyman in a hotel or in a similar large building/complex with central plant; or
- Minimum 2 years college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Opened for Vietnamese nationals only.
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: HOC000196
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.