Hyatt Hostess in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
* Operational *
- Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Embraces all Touches of Hyatt and the Food and Beverage Top 20.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Works closely with other Outlet employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Greets customers and seats guests accordingly.
Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all Food and Beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- Personnel *
Supports the implementation of The People Philosophy, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
- Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Departmentbeforeyou apply online.
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOC000246
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.