Hyatt Assistant Director of Food and Beverage in HONG KONG, China
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt Hotel's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- To assist the Director of Food & Beverage in managing the Food and Beverage Department, to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, or Senior Restaurant Manager in larger operation.
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must, and banqueting experience an asset.
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: HON003041
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.