Hyatt Assistant Social Media Manager / Social Media Executive in HONG KONG, China
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. * Ensure daily management and handling of enquiries via the hotel’s social channels. * Develop and implement social media campaigns to enhance social engagement and brand awareness. * Design and create images and videos for social exposures with upmarket tools. * Discover and identify key opinion leaders for promotion opportunities * Ensure implementation of social projects are in line with the brand standard. * Oversee, manage and ensure the success and relationship of the hotel’s social media agencies or vendors when necessary. * Work closely with the regional team to identify, communicate and prioritize trends and opportunities for product development at the hotel.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the areas of social media
- Good command of spoken and writtenEnglishand Chinese
- Creativity, inspiration and initiative will be definite advantages
- Independent, flexible, attentive to details and able to meet deadlines
- Good problem solving, analytical, communications, interpersonal skills are a must
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON003014
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.