Hyatt Guest Services Officer - Guest Services in HONG KONG, China
* Contributes to the smooth and efficient running of Guest Services Centre within the Rooms Division.
Responsible for facilitating efficient communications for both guests and staff both within the hotel and for external communications.
Confidently operates switchboard consoles, paging system, and associated computer equipment in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable
- Good Telephone Skills
- Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office. Knowledge of Opera/Fidelio desirable
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: HON003045
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.