Hyatt Internal Auditor - Hotel Finance Operations in HONG KONG, China
Hyatt is a global leading hospitality company with over 1000 managed, franchised, owned and developed properties worldwide. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality in pursuit of our goal of becoming the most preferred brand in each segment that we serve for our associates, guests, and owners. We are looking for a driven technology professional with a strong process orientation, deep technical skills, the ability to work under pressure, and desire to continuously improve.
As a member of the Internal Audit team, the individual will be involved in performing financial, operational and compliance audit engagements throughout all regions that Hyatt operates. Audit work may include the review of internal controls, systems and financial statements, and analysis of emerging risk areas. The individual will work under limited supervision from the Senior Internal Audit Manager with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment. The individual will assist the hotel teams by providing objective evaluations, process improvement solutions, effective communication, and guidance in recommending effective internal control standards.
- Execute Hotel Audit Program in accordance with agreed-upon scope guidance.
• Conduct interviews, review documents, administer surveys (as necessary), compose summary memos / audit reports and prepare work papers and analytics, as a part of hotel audits.
• Assist with identifying and defining issues, analyzing evidence, documenting processes and procedures and developing recommendations.
• Communicate the results of audits via written reports and oral presentations to senior-level hotel management.
• Assist with identifying risk areas based on discussions at the hotels, and provide input to management for future work program improvements.
• Identify opportunities to increase the use of data analytics in audit testing procedures.
• Represent Internal Audit with various organizational project teams. Develop and maintain productive relationships throughout the company through individual contacts and meetings.
Qualification / Selection Criteria:
• 3 years full-time in auditing, accounting, or business analysis preferred. Hotel accounting or external audit experience preferred. Big Four Accounting Firms experience is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems, or related field.
• Ability and confidence to present audit findings to senior-level hotel management
• Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and control
• 40-70% travel across Asia Pacific and EAME, and may also include travel to other regions.
• Proficiency in English is required. Additional language skills preferred.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand.
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: ASPAC Regional Office - Gateway
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON004451
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.