Hyatt Event Planning Manager(Thai Nationality) in HUA HIN, Thailand
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associates, guest and owner expectations. Events Planning Manager is responsible to assist in providing leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms,Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximize sales through the activities of the Sales Department and other associates.
- Thai National, aged between 30-40 years old.
- At least bachelor degree in any related fields.
- Excellent command of English and computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- At least 3 years related experience in the same position in Hotel / Resort
- Must possess good leadership qualities, driven, determined with strong attention to details.
- Pleasant, hospitable and excellent guest service oriented.
Primary Location: TH-77-Hua Hin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUA000046
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.