Hyatt Assistant Spa Director in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Spa Assistant Director will assist with the oversight of the entire Spa function. This may include retail, a full-service salon as well as esthetics and massage therapy. The primary role of the assistant director is to ensure optimum guest and employee satisfaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Assistant Spa Director or Spa Supervisor within a Resort or a full service Hotel Spa.
- Proficiency with procurement systems, payroll systems and guidelines, Human Resources compliance duties, and employee coaching and counseling.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills, including competency with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment, including guests, associates, management team and owners.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and be flexible to work AM/PM shifts according to business demands.
- Previous experience as a massage therapist or esthetician with valid certifications preferred.
- Experience with revenue management and profit and loss statements preferred.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Spa.
- Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002762
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.