Hyatt Bar Attendant - Events (On-Call) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
The Events Bar Attendant is responsible primarily for ensuring the bars are fully stocked. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.(40 lbs)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Previous related beverage experience in a hotel environment preferred.
- Knowledge of wine and spirits required.
- Must be able to work outdoors and under the sun.
- Must have a valid CA Food Handler Certification.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: HUN002819
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.