Hyatt Bartender - Pete%27s Sunset Grille (PT) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Minimum of 3 years of bartending experience with ample knowledge of wines and liquors a must.
- Culinary experience and wine knowledge preferred.
- Experience in craft cocktail development/mixology preferred.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must have a valid CA Food Handler Certification.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: HUN002737
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.