Hyatt Cocktail Server - Watertable Restaurant (PT) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Cocktail servers are responsible for submitting and presenting guest beverage selections. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of libations. Servers engage in casual conversation and must maintain an attractive setting. Their style and service attributes are key to creating the guest experience.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Open scheduling availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous related serving experience in a fine dining or upscale environment required.
- Knowledge in food and wine pairings.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must have a valid CA Food Handler Card.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: HUN003156
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.