Hyatt Cook 3 - Watertable (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
This culinary position requires good communication skills and previous line and fine dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Culinary experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
California Food Handlers Certification Required
- Flexible scheduling, including Weekends and Holidays
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN002769
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.