Hyatt Greeter - Pete%27s Sunset Grille (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction. If you have worked as a restaurant host or restaurant hostess, your skills are invaluable to the position of Greeter at Hyatt. Your restaurant job experience will give you the tools to be successful as a restaurant Greeter at Hyatt.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have full availability including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand throughout their entire shift.
- must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
This is a great opportunity to use your restaurant host or restaurant hostess job experience to begin a career at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hostess job, Click Apply Now and complete an application for the Greeter position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN002739
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.