Hyatt Male Public Areas Attendant in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person must have exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction and must be able to push and pull a moderate weight.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Ability to work in the Sun.
- Open availability including weekends and holidays.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002751
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.