Hyatt Painter in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
The painter engineer is responsible for maintaining a high degree of maintenance services to the hotel and its guests.
Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to responding to all guest requests and service orders, maintaining all stock and materials used, as well as management of projects assigned to candidate. This position requires great communication skills and a consistent work ethic on a daily basis.
Candidate must have 3 years painting and wallpaper background, including Tile and Drywall knowledge. Must pass respirator tests and have basic troubleshooting skills, electricity, plumbing, etc.
Must be able to work overnight shifts and be able to assist the Engineering Team & Hotel dependent on workload of the department. Ideal candidate for this position would possess great customer service skills, and a genuine willingness for helping our guests and associates. This is a fast paced position that will involve prioritization and moving from assignment to assignment as the need presents itself. Ideal candidate will also be able to work within a team environment and be able to properly communicate within the team structure.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal & written communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Ability to work in the Sun..
- At least 3 years painting, drywall & Tile experience
- Open scheduling availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting experience
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: HUN002744
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.