Hyatt Reservationist in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Reservationists possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support leadership by developing and assuming basic reservations responsibilities.
The Reservationists primary responsibility is to handle guest room reservation requests for the hotel, provide guest with hotel facility information and answer questions relating to the hotel and local area. Must be able to type at least 35 wpm and have excellent communication skills.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Advance Customer Service skills required.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Hotel Operations a plus.
- Minimum of one year previous Hotel Reservationist experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- The responsibilities include assisting in any area in reservations.
- Flexible Schedule including weekends and Holidays.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002778
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.